Security & Privacy
- I Global Alliance, Inc uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to ensure a secure connection whenever transmitting or receiving personal information. With SSL, information transmitted between two computers via the Internet is sent in an encrypted format so that only the sending and receiving computers can decode it. SSL ensures that no one intercepts any of your personal information while it is being transferred to us. A secure connection is maintained until the checkout process is either completed or canceled.
- 1globalalliance.com is a Network Solutions secure Site. This means that Network Solutions, a trusted provider in Internet security, has issued and verified the legitimacy of the 1 Global Alliance, Inc SSL certificate. For more information, click on the Network Solutions Secure Site logo found throughout our Web site.
- 1 Global Alliance, Inc. maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information. We strive to comply with all applicable national laws and global/regional regulatory schemes. We also self-regulate the collection and use of personal data.We do not store or retain any credit card or payment information.
- Privacy is a major concern for everyone. At 1 Global Alliance, Inc we fully appreciate these concerns and want you to know that we value your right to privacy. 1 Global Alliance, Inc will never jeopardize our relationship with our customers by selling or sharing your information to solicitors or third parties of any kind.
How does 1 Global Alliance, Inc use the information It Collects?
- Your e-mail address to provide you with order confirmation and shipping status.
- Your shipping and billing address for orders.
- Your phone and fax number so we can contact you concerning your order.
- Name and customer I.D to facilitate inclusion into the Prize draw.
- Your phone and email address so we can contact you as a Prize Draw winner.